Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Atlanta Refinance Refinance And Then Renting Out?

Refinance and then renting out? - atlanta refinance

I refinanced my principal residence for 7 months with an arm of 5 / 1 with a local bank in New Jersey. I'm dealing with a move to the south (Atlanta) and decided to rent our main house, because we have never been a proper home.

As I mentioned in the equity company had, I decided to take over a house with my bank equity before my departure, but was rejected because they showed the home in the MLS and then rented out.

I'm pretty sure but wanted to ensure that the Bank can make me my principal residence into an investment, because I rent? I could understand if he wanted to refinance his house, but since refinancing 7 months ago, I could not do what he wants, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment