Sunday, December 27, 2009

Facial Rash More Condition_symptoms How To You Get Rid Of A Facial Rash Cause By A Facial Mask?

How to you get rid of a facial rash cause by a Facial Mask? - facial rash more condition_symptoms

I bought a self-heating facial mask, and after I used it I realized that the irritated skin. Now I have an outbreak of rash type on the front and side of my face, that seems even worse.
Someone knows how can I get rid of? It is worse if the seams of instant messaging in the sun, and unfortunately, my profession also needs to be in the sun!

1 comment:

fourleav... said...

I think it's just a minor irritation of the skin caused by the mask .. Do not use the mask and the skin can be sensitive to any of the ingredients .. Apply aloe vera gel on the rash twice a day to soothe anger and to hide the implementation of anti-rings when you're on the road .. recover within a few days, do not worry

Post a Comment