Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Types Of Congestive Heart Failure More Condition_symptoms DIABETES?? HEART FAILURE??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

DIABETES?? HEART FAILURE??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… - types of congestive heart failure more condition_symptoms

Well, the first day, which was 2 weeks ago suddenly dizzy, and when I awoke, I felt dizzy, I was lied to 2 cups of water, and on my bed and felt better. My mother and I decided to seek medical advice immediately. The first doctor was a man. Blood pressure checked and said that he is absolutely fine for my age. He said because this is the first day is not so sure. I saw the doctor on the other hand, she said, there could be a short wave.
More accurately researched and I saw that you have diabetes or CHF (congestive heart failure)
I began to practice immediately. + To eat 20 minutes per day, and began to better health. I have 5 pounds, although I have abit of breathlessness and pain suddenly in the chest. I'm supposed to weigh 48 or less at the age of 12 years, but I weigh 66th
If I lose to the rest of my unwanted weight and follow a healthy diet, I am well? All these symptoms disappear? or worse? I do not see a doctor today, HELP?
As kids my age, CHF need a heart transplant? or drugs? "ICC can not be cured? Or diabetes? Typeand 2?
Even my family has never been a history of heart failure or diabetes. I is frequent symptom, shortness of breath, chest pain, sometimes giddy and sometimes by accident, but it will. I never lost consciousness, collapsed, or had a heart attack. I feel so tired and swollen after 20 minutes - 40 minutes exercise, no parts of the body, although the fingertips are cold and my fingers are cold, because I think it's really cold weather here, and not often resorted to slippers, socks home. Please help me, what I do

3 comments:

Tallulah... said...

Heart disease and diabetes are the scary stuff, and it is normal to worry about this. Since you have no family, the story is great. You can ask your MD, a complete physical examination including blood test and a glucose level. If you are really worried about diabetes have been invited, a HbA1c value, it will test your blood sugar levels over a period of time. It is wonderful that you are a healthy diet, and conscious of their weight. However, it is something else, even if you are concerned about their health. If you're keen that something is wrong with you a physical, write your concerns with your doctor and hope he / she can answer, what are their concerns. If you still have concerns you are struggling with anxiety problems and could benefit from counseling. If this fear is not unusual that you are aware of every heartbeat and every bit of a muscle down. In addition, the anxiety is very common. It is released in any way, their fears, but when their fears are too high, tMaybe that's haunting you. Being healthy and feeling better soon.

Mrs M said...

They know the right answer, you must go to the doctor and explain all the symptoms you've listed. Ask to be tested for type 2 diabetes and asked the ICC. There are other things lead to dizziness and breathlessness can. You can sit in a cold climate or May of asthma. However, you must get your mother to go back to your doctor. And there is no cure for diabetes type 1 or type-2. You can reduce the impact of diabetes through exercise and smart nutrition.

Nancy said...

If you do not trust your doctor or seek a diagnosis, a second opinion. You need to defend freedom in those days.

I was confused when I read your letter, sounds like you are 12 years old, but how can that be, if you have children? so I do not really know what they say about the weight at this point. However, I can give you some suggestions at this time, Google, American Diabetes Association, you will find a reliable and comprehensive information on diabetes, Google was the combination of heart and character of the CHS, and --

Now is a good diet, weight loss and management of arrival is always a good idea, but when you have these symptoms, I certainly have a good understanding of my health - Here are some considerations if you have one, poor diet, have diabetes, can Dizziness of diabetes and possibly anemia [iron caused the blood], which is common in women, and also leads to shortness of breath. I would ask the doctor for a blood test until after a declaration of their concerns, and if you seriously find a doctor to do so.

Walk slowly and remain determined to exercise, be sure to eat a balanced diet, a nutritionist ask if you are willing to make these changes, it is important to follow the diet of my best, but keep in mind that every change is good can go back, drink a 1% skim milk, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, cut the white sugar, soft drinks and carbohydrates such as donuts, cakes, etc. to draw attention to portion size, drinking enough water every day, and determine the cause of his dizziness. If you are experienced heart problems would not be advisable to call yourself before exercise in the treatment of a doctor.

Diabetes and heart disease are often roommate who often go together ... know the facts, eat a heart healthy diet for diabetics ... and ensure that you have enough rest at night and reduce your stress level ... It appears that you have an alarm.

Post a Comment