Monday, February 8, 2010

Connect Netgear Dg934g Wii I've A Sky Netgear DG934G Router, Which Disconnects Instantly When I Connect My Cordless Phone Only. Any Help?

I've a Sky Netgear DG934G Router, which disconnects instantly when I connect my cordless phone only. Any help? - connect netgear dg934g wii

I installed the filters and micro-internet connection is OK if I use a standard telephone cable, fueled by electronic means, and it looks as if I connect my Sky box to connect to a phone line connection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to insult the phone double filtered.

Use 2 filters in series in the use of mobile phones.


Do not forget all the phone / answering machine and a safe-heaven has a filter. The router does not need him, but you can use if the cap is bad.

Anonymous said...

When you say you mean disconnect, disconnect wireless connections, you mean the actual connection to your house is not connected. Pick up the phone and the light 4 on the router to a light that is like the @ of an e-mail. If the light stays on when you grab the phone and the computer contained Intering your phone wirelessly with the wireless connection is a common problem most people have their mobile phone next to your router, because calling the location decision. Try to see, and let us know.

Post a Comment