Friday, February 19, 2010

Girl Atomic Wedgie Games How To Get My Boyfriend To Stop?

How to get my boyfriend to stop? - girl atomic wedgie games

my wedgie? "OK, before the refusal of the ridiculous, listen, please." I hesitated to ask several times before by the decision, but in the end.

So a while ago, my BF to give me a wedgie past (yes, put my pants on me) and I do not know if this is how it was done, or mood, or what, but it was strange, "very good" and of course one thing to another night and led at the end of an awesome night. Great. Now I can not arrest him! First, even if they have the same impact as the first time, it is always funny and entertaining, but not "romantic" of all kinds. So bad that I found. But soon I began to feel more like a fraternity brother of his girlfriend. And frankly,wedgie too painful (and may indeed, for Seinfeld fans, though now for a few atomic!) are now just a nuisance, but do not stop to. I also asked, I asked sternly. I tried to talk to him. I''ve left his place because of it. I even rejected because they sex. And still. He thinks it's a joke.

At the end of the day, I love my BF, and not like the first girl, BF, because they look like dump a song on Sunday, but when it reaches that point.

Any tips? (in addition to discontinue use of underwear!) Please!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Kick in the balls hurt more than a wedgie silly;)

Big man said...

and a slap in the face as hard as you, if you change the dose, and say, "and now you'll love my love cows" "
in a week must be stopped completely



I hope that helps

Post a Comment