Monday, January 25, 2010

Brazilian Wot Does It Look Like I Want A Brazilian,but Hate PAIN,and Wot If Its A Man,oooh The Embarassment?

I want a brazilian,but hate PAIN,and wot if its a man,oooh the embarassment? - brazilian wot does it look like

My friend told me she has one and said he felt like a contortionist, I gave birth to 4 children, and I thought it could never again say embarrassed, but could hear him as he was, I had more time in mind have to think: o) I wouldnt mind if it is double jointed, or more Flexable.

7 comments:

mookie said...

I have some advice from one of my friends if they are a Brazilian. take a painkiller before your visit. not the first few weeks before or after the term, because it hurts.

scotsman said...

Ignore the pain. I'm much better kissing

AFD said...

Please e-mail and tell me what is so close, because I was dying to know, am, is beyond me, n) is so unreal.

AFD said...

Please e-mail and tell me what is so close, because I was dying to know, am, is beyond me, n) is so unreal.

snomeow said...

I think the pain is not worth having to shave "down there" for a few weeks ....

Ask a woman .... not surprising, then, if you're a man - although I have never heard of that working man, a woman, although - especially for liability reasons ...

womam12 said...

Go sounds good.

proud canadian said...

It takes less than 5 minutes .... should see their gynecologist had ever done, but who cares, you pay your ..... ask the receptionist if a man do to .. ... but not necessarily love. And he will. A Brazilian is true throughout the hair, so that a stripe in the middle is the point just above your "mouth"

Post a Comment