Sunday, January 24, 2010

Patio Privacy Screen Patio Screening Ideas?

Patio screening ideas? - patio privacy screen

I have a neighbor from hell living next to me. We separate neighboring lattice covered. To gain some privacy, I went into the Bamboo Curtain in Nice for the divisor. But nosy neighbor is not curious, and got the apartment complained board, so we must be nothing is to be placed on the site. Can someone me an idea for a divider for privacy? I do not spend a lot of money and can not wait until the vines grow on

2 comments:

isabel said...

u shud put something like a change in the glass door of the UR:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi ...
something like THT
THT does not help, I hope =]

Adriana said...

Decorate your grid with vegetation growing up fake plants naturally. It is not optimal, but can help.

Post a Comment