Thursday, January 7, 2010

Installing Closet Doors I Lost The Hinges For My Bifold Doors, Can I Replace Them With Any Kind Of Hinges If I Forget The Brand Name?

I lost the hinges for my bifold doors, can I replace them with any kind of hinges if I forget the brand name? - installing closet doors

I finally moved to was the installation of doors in my wallet more than 5 years (so busy that day) and can not find or fix the hinges on the sides of my cabinet. I installed (the theme I did not even know, but never found the time to put the closet doors as well), so you only as a substitute for the hinge thingy. Can any type or brand, or what? Diptych are the doors of a cupboard, I have two games for a major firm, solid and still are) the basis and blinds in the upper half (½. To someone who knows more than me (and I know as good as nothing), let me know if I can play all kinds of hinges to replace those who have lost that one (I think it's probably something that fueled been through what is probably gone), or what? Love to have some links to stores that sell everything we recommend. Thank you very much.

5 comments:

krodgiba... said...

No other specific brands that are required for the doors of the diptychs. You can use standard type hinge. The path to the gates of the greatest concern. The area of the central trunk (ie, the central area of the large cylindrical hub) on one side of the hinge so that when it is fully open, one side is flat and is hinged to the other cylinders. You need to place the hinges of the door with the back of the cylinder of the door. This allows the door from closing completely flat and open, without removing the cylinder in between zone folding door too.

Checkout the link below. The first depends on the page contains an overview of what the dual-hinge sometimes seems, and how its mounted on the door. it's just a nice guy. Good luck!

Roger N said...

There are only a few low-profile work, it is perfect. The fold almost flat.

Roger N said...

There are only a few low-profile work, it is perfect. The fold almost flat.

oreos40 said...

Hinges are standard, which went with her. Everything must be done, but you want to get some of the flat side is deeper than the edge of the door

Pat C said...

No problem. Go to any business large house like Home Depot, and they must rely on the replacement. Ask for help if you are not sure what you need.

Post a Comment