Saturday, January 9, 2010

Seasons Greetings Text What Kind Of Text On Season's Greetings Cards?

What kind of text on season's greetings cards? - seasons greetings text

I hope someone can help me. English is not my mother tongue, but I would like to extend my greetings to a season-ticket for my friend in the United Kingdom. But I do not know, write what kind of text in English. I can not write write xxx geetings season or more? I have never written seasonal greeting cards in English. Thank you very much for your help!

3 comments:

shangri-... said...

Yes, you can make things simple and "Season's Greetings write xxx". To be more precise about his friends in associations with religious holidays, one can tell you a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, or anything else! Even if this person well enough to know your personal message, are far from being something else that he could write on the card, if you send all the way to England.

stefanov... said...

Try this:

Money is tight, times are tough
Here's your F *** ing Christmas card.

When a close friend: "The" Season's Greetings Ding "on one side of the inside of the card, handwrite your personal message and Nice, on the other side of the inside of the card.

If this is not a close friend: "Season's Greetings" should be sufficient.

ellernwu... said...

You can not write or could write "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xxx '

Post a Comment